Lorena ISD provides online enrollment and registration services for parents. Parents of new students will begin the enrollment process online and complete the enrollment in person. Parents of returning students will register/update their student's information online every summer through their PowerSchool login.
Returning Student Registration 2019-2020
Who: For any student that was enrolled in a Lorena ISD school on the last day of the prior school year.
When: Returning student registration will open July 29, 2019.
Parents login via the PowerSchool parent portal
to update registration online. If you do not remember your PowerSchool parent login or password, please contact your campus or Technology at 857-8925.
Important: All students must have online registration complete by August 9, 2019.
Students going into grades 3, 6, and 9 are required to provide proof of residency. In addition, verification of residency will be required anytime there is an address change, regardless of grade level.
New Student Enrollment for 2019-2020
A parent/guardian email account is required to enroll a new student.
Who: For any student that was not enrolled in a Lorena ISD school on the last day of the 2018-2019 school year or was a previously enrolled LISD student that withdrew and is now returning.
How: Parents of new students will begin the enrollment process online and complete the enrollment at the student's campus.
When: May 28th-July 28th, New student enrollment is available online only.
English form or Spanish form
Campus Registrars and Counselors will be available starting July 29th. Please call the appropriate campus to make an appointment for enrollment processing. Middle School and High School students will need to speak with a Counselor regarding their schedule.
Grades Pre-K -12: Important! Please bring the following additional documents to the appropriate campus with you to finalize your registration.
- Proof of residency (current lease or current utility bill)
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's Social Security card
- Student's immunization record
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
Pre-K and Kindergarten Eligibility
Any child who will be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible to attend Lorena ISD’s full-day kindergarten.
- Kindergarten MUST be immunized for DTP, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep-A, Hep-B, and Varicella (Chickenpox)
A child who is four (4) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible for a pre-kindergarten program if the child meets one of the qualifiers listed below:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language;
- Economically disadvantaged (qualifies for free or reduced lunches);
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces, including
state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who
is ordered to active duty (must be on active duty the first day of
- The child of a member of the armed forces, including state military
forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or
killed while serving on active duty; or
- The child is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adverse hearing. This also includes children who have been adopted or returned to their parents.
- Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as:
a. a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code;
b. a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or
c. an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.