Lorena Middle School Art I and Art II students entered the City of Waco’s Sidewalk Chalk Obstacle Course Challenge in May. LMS students claimed the top six spots in the competition and will now have their artwork on display for people to enjoy at McLennan County parks.
Brenlie Williams, McKenna Harthoorn, Allison Posey, Emely Navarro, Addison Kramer and Eden Pozsgai were selected as contest winners by a panel of judges from the Waco-McLennan County Public Health District and the Live Well Waco Coalition.
Local artists will paint the students’ designs on sidewalks at area parks giving kids and adults a chance to have fun and stay active.
Sidewalk Chalk Obstacle Course Challenge Winners
- Brenlie Williams - Bledsoe Miller - Click to see design
- McKenna Harthoorn - McBrayer Park - Click to see design
- Allison Posey - South Waco Community Center - Click to see design
- Emely Navarro - Oscar DuConge Park - Click to see design
- Addison Kramer - Dewey Community Center - Click to see design
- Eden Pozsgai - Doris Miller Community Center - Click to see design