Lorena ISD provides online enrollment and registration services for parents. Parents of new students will begin the enrollment process online and complete the enrollment in person. Parents of returning students will register/update their student's information online every summer through their PowerSchool login.
New Student Enrollment for 2017-18
A parent/guardian email account is required to enroll a new student.
- Step 3: While on campus, complete the "paper only" forms necessary for enrollment.
- Family Survey
- Home Language Survey
Pre-K and Kindergarten Eligibility
Any child who will be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible to attend Lorena ISD’s full-day kindergarten.
- Kindergarten MUST be immunized for DTP, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep-A, Hep-B, and Varicella (Chickenpox)
A child who is four (4) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible for a pre-kindergarten program if the child meets one of the qualifiers listed below:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language;
- Economically disadvantaged (qualifies for free or reduced lunches);
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces, including
state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who
is ordered to active duty (must be on active duty the first day of
- The child of a member of the armed forces, including state military
forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or
killed while serving on active duty; or
- The child is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adverse hearing. This also includes children who have been adopted or returned to their parents.
- Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as:
a. a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code;
b. a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or
c. an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration for the 2018-19 school year will open in the Summer of 2018.